Ripening ChambersPioneers in the industry, we offer banana ripening chamber and fruit ripening cold room from India.
Approx. Price: Rs 2.85 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Temperature Range||-20 to 10 deg C|
|Usage/Application||Fruit Industry, Banana Ripening|
|Chamber Size||10 X 10 X 10 Feet|
|Insulation Thickness||60 mm|
|Relative Humidity||95 % Rh|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Ripening Cycle||4 to 6 days (banana), 6 to 10 days (mangoes)|
|Gas Used||CO2, Ethylene|
We are a unique entity in this industry, actively committed towards offering a premium quality array of Banana Ripening Chamber.
- Production Capacity: 10 in Month
- Delivery Time: 15 to 20 Days after confirmation full payment
- Packaging Details: Truck load as per order calculate
Approx. Price: Rs 1.95 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Temperature Range||14 Degree to 23 Degree C|
|Relative Humidity||>90% RH|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Ripening Cycle||4-6 Days|
The Fruit Ripening Cold Room is one of the key places to complete the ripening process of some fruits. You can use a Ripening Chamber for ripening the fruits. Ripening of fruits is also a procedure which makes the fruits further palatable. When you go with Ripening of fruits process, you can ripe fruits easily. Ripening of Banana will make it softer, sweeter, and less green. Overall, ripening procedure helps in improving the quality and taste of fruits. If you prefer Ripening of Banana,
The Major components of QA Ripening chambers are:
- RPUF Insulated Panels suitable for ripening chambers.
- Insulated leak proof Doors designed for ripening chambers.
- Refrigeration rack system with energy-efficient components.
- Specially Designed evaporators to ensure High humidity & Uniform airflow inside the ripening chamber.
- Humidifiers are provided to maintain high humidity throughout the ripening process.
- Electrical Control Panel for Refrigeration rack system.
- CO2 and Ethylene analyzers to monitor levels of gas in the room.
- Timer-based ventilation systems with dampers & exhaust fans for CO2.
- Air tight chambers with specially designed doors.
- Extreme turbulent air waves across chamber for quick collection and dissipation of field heat.
- High humidity coil cooling unit for an excellent performance in humidification.
- Power full refrigeration system for Quick pull down of field heat.
- Intelligent Temperature control for enhanced shelf life of fruits.
- Intelligent gas control system for high quality output fruits.
- Centralized Refrigeration with multiple compressors for high level of flexibility in operation and energy saving with standby compressor.
- Less power connected as well as consumption hence low operating cost.
- Reduction in weight loss of fruit [5%-8%] by maintaining excellent humidity level across ripening process.
- Fully automatic ventilation and exhaust system & CO2 exhaust system.
Principle of ripening and working cycle: The plant is generally operated on 4-6 days ripening cycle. These 4-6 days ripening cycle comprises of;
- Operation: 14° to 23° C and >90% RH. Pull down time (16-20hrs) to 16° to 18° C
- Ethylene spray manually, after 24 hrs at constant room temperature of 18° or 19° C and >90% RH
- Holding period 16-12 hrs (total 24 hours from start of ethylene manual spray) temperature held at 18° or 19° C and 90% RH
- Ventilation after 24 hrs after ethylene injection. Ethylene and CO2 is expelled out and fresh air is injected in cold room. CO2 level not to exceed 5000ppm during ripening process.
- Holding period for 3-4 days till coloration. Temperature can be reduced gradually to 14° to 16° C for enhancing the shelf life of the Fruit.
- Air distribution system for uniform ripening of banana in palletized crates with Suitable air bypass sealing system for the crates.